Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle: Complete Season

Widgets Magazine

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle: Complete Season (Blu-ray) due out on 2/1/22.
    Special Features: Let’s master it! The path to sound sleep!, Promo Videos, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song.
    Last edited by WTK; 11-20-2021, 10:45 PM.

The expected key art cover, but it's nice to see some great artwork on the discs, since that's often not the case for Funimation.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    Fandom Post Radio

Comment

As expected from this release to contain the key art as the cover as well as under the slip case. I think that is the only piece from this series I have seen. but man, those discs looks good... It looks like they used Manga art for them.
      Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
      https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

JP release for comparison https://maoujo-anime.com/bd/bd_1/

Comment

Wow! They actually put some effort into the disc art for a change. Pretty nice looking set for a standard release.
          Avatar: The adorable Rin Shima from Laid Back Camp

Comment

Just the promo poster for the cover art, but it does the job in representing this series well. But above all the disc art is really amazing. They could have easily included those Japanese release cover arts as art cards, but getting them on the disc suffices.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
            Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
            Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X