Widgets Magazine

Princess Tutu: Complete Collection (SteelBook CE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Princess Tutu: Complete Collection (SteelBook CE)

Widgets Magazine

Princess Tutu: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook CE) due out on 12/21/21.
    Special Features: Voice Actor, Translator & Staff Commentaries; Outtakes; Etude; Ballet for Beginners; In the Studio; Japanese Pre-Production Promotional Video; Chapter of the Egg Suite; Mr. Cat's Love Lesson; Vorfinale; The Path to Tutu; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 10-16-2021, 11:45 PM.

Fantastic looking set.

Comment

Very elegant, very appropriate for the series. Looking forward to getting this.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

I didn't get a chance to update this earlier today. Additional shots of the SteelBook packaging added to the first post.

Comment

Really nice steelbook there as it captures the tone of the show very nicely. And they found a way to fit a disc flapper into this case, which is surprising seeing that four discs can fit without needing to use one of those things. I'm certainly tempted by it and having not bought any of the previous releases that double-dipping won't factor into any decisions.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
          Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
          Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Besides it being a steel book I am not really sure what makes this a collectors edition. They could have included some extras. I know the Japanese collectors edition included some pamphlets with sketches.

Princess Tutu is my favorite anime but as I already have the previous Sentai Blu-ray I am not seeing the point to double dip especially not at the price they are asking. None of the art used is new either.

Maybe one day there will be a collectors edition more worthy of this series.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X