Widgets Magazine

Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train (Standard Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train (Standard Edition)

Widgets Magazine

Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train (Blu-ray Standard Edition) due out on 12/21/21.
    Last edited by WTK; 09-15-2021, 09:20 PM.

On the one hand I kinda wish that the spine was black to match the series standard editions, but on the other hand if the hypothetical releases for the Entertainment District arc are black again or even a different color I'll be fine with it as the differently colored spine is more visual reminder that this is a movie. Also, Hope the slipcover is foil like the standard editions.
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Just the promo poster there, but it definitely works for this show. And the sleeve art is amazing as well, certainly giving those who aren't willing to pay Aniplex prices for the LE something worth adding to their collection.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
      Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
      Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Even more predictable than the LE, but it's all great art, and if the standard editions get a little extra flourish, even better.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...