X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] A3! Season Spring & Summer

Widgets Magazine

A3! Season Spring & Summer (Blu-ray) due out on 12/21/21
    Last edited by WTK; 09-26-2021, 11:00 AM.

While I generally prefer to have as few releases as possible, this is one where I think Funimation would have been better off releasing it a half-cour at a time so that all four troupes can be featured. That said, it's a nice group shot of the Spring Troupe there, but I would have liked to see the Summer Troupe on it as well. Seeing that they are releasing it with the first half, it would be preferable to have the cover to be reversible with the summer troupe on the other side of it, or with the Summer Troupe featured under the slip.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
    Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art. Keep case cover art + back cover added to the first post.

Comment

It's good to see both troupes being represented with one on the slip and the other on the sleeve. In any case, the choice of artwork is pretty good.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
        Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
        Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Keepcase interior artwork + disc arts added to the first post.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X