Widgets Magazine

Pokémon: The First Movie / Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Pokémon: The First Movie / Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!

Widgets Magazine

Pokémon: The First Movie / Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! (Blu-ray) due out on 11/16/21.
    Pokémon: The First Movie / Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! due out on 11/16/21.

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1437944307235893254
    Pokémon: The First Movie and Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! is coming to Blu-ray/DVD on November 16th!
    Last edited by WTK; 09-16-2021, 03:56 PM.

Quite an odd pairing that is taking the first movie and than packaging it together with this, though I do realize that these are both the first movies for each of their respective MCs. As usual, I'm just not a big fan of the 2-in-1 look here, but I do like that it stretches to the spine rather than being confined only to the front cover to mix things up a bit. While the artwork for the I Choose You! movie looks fine, the one for The First Movie just looks too plain in contrast.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
    Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
    Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

They paired the I Choose You film with other ones before so it seems to be their go-to film.
      Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Full cover art + back cover (BD, DVD) added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X