Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: Complete Series

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: Complete Series (Blu-ray) (Right Stuf exclusive) due out on 10/26/21.
    Special Features: Textless Opening Song "RAGE OF DUST," Textless Closing Song "Shonen no Hate," Textless Opening Song "Fighter," Textless Closing Song "Freesia," and Trailers.
    Last edited by WTK; 07-15-2021, 11:16 PM.

Very nice-looking release this is. I passed on getting the LE when it first came out as I just didn't like the size of the box and I didn't really care for the Gunpla that came with it. But this release is much more to my liking as it's slim and comes with an artbox, something that's rare for a re-release from Funimation.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
    Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Oh wow, an actual box on what would be expected to be a standard Funimation rerelease. That's exciting. My chances of finally buying this series are way higher now. I'd love to see them do that with Fruits Basket down the line since its initial LEs were similarly awkward, but since one of them came with an artbox to fit all the Blu-ray cases, the chances are much lower.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Additional shots of packaging added to the first post.

Comment

Out of all the Gundam shows Iron-Blooded Orphans started out okey but got worse in the second season to a point where its one of my least favorite Gundam shows

Pretty cool that they are making a complete series boxset instead of having to buy a season 1 and 2 boxset which is $40-60 each on Amazon

Now please release the UC timeline shows in complete series boxsets i never bought Gundam 0079, Zeta or ZZ because the price was way too high i cant spend $80-120 for one show $60 is fine with me when its that many episodes

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
            Oh wow, an actual box on what would be expected to be a standard Funimation rerelease. That's exciting. My chances of finally buying this series are way higher now. I'd love to see them do that with Fruits Basket down the line since its initial LEs were similarly awkward, but since one of them came with an artbox to fit all the Blu-ray cases, the chances are much lower.
            FWIW, the original Gundam IBO S1 Limited Edition did also come with an artbox to house both seasons. So who knows, Funi could put out a Fruits Basket complete boxset release eventually.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Chisel View Post

FWIW, the original Gundam IBO S1 Limited Edition did also come with an artbox to house both seasons. So who knows, Funi could put out a Fruits Basket complete boxset release eventually.
              Ah, I guess I didn't pay as much attention to that. Well fingers crossed I guess, since I can't find the Season 2 Part 1 LE for less than a few hundred bucks anywhere anymore.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...