Widgets Magazine

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes + Heroes Rising (SteelBook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] My Hero Academia: Two Heroes + Heroes Rising (SteelBook)

Widgets Magazine

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes + Heroes Rising (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FYE exclusive) due out on 10/19/21.

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2021...n-they-cry-gou
    Last edited by WTK; 07-15-2021, 11:18 PM.

Scratching my head at the reasoning of this when there's a 3rd one on the way.
    Last edited by Rhys2753; 07-15-2021, 05:31 PM.
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Man, they're milking the hell out of these. I already bought Two Heroes twice in the past few years to upgrade to its SteelBook like seven months ago, so since this is just the same thing but with the discs of both packed in it (I assume the back cover is just the cover of Heroes Rising), I have no reason to consider it.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Well, there's the addition of art cards with the key visuals... I'm more curious about what the interior looks like.
        Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Well, it looks fine and all, but I'm wondering why they bothered to put this out. At least it's not as puzzling as to what Funimation did releasing the second season with the second half getting its own LE. But still, if they are going to put something like this out, it would be better to at least wait until after the third movie is released.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
          Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
          Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
            But still, if they are going to put something like this out, it would be better to at least wait until after the third movie is released.
            Not to worry; they are probably doing a steelbook with the 3 movies (then one with a theoretical 4th, 5th and so on).

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X