Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina: Complete Season

Widgets Magazine

Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina: Complete Season (Blu-ray) due out on 10/26/21.
    Special Features: Web Previews, Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening and Closing Songs.
    Last edited by WTK; 08-27-2021, 05:15 PM.

Hard to even make out the art with how prominent the ART NOT FINAL is, but of course we all know what it looks like anyway, since it's probably the most common key visual for the series. Not bad; I like the spine a bit more than some releases, though the "Complete Series" banner breaks it up a little.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Just the promo poster here, but it definitely is quite an appropriate piece of artwork to use for the cover art. After all, the title of the show says it's all about Elaina, and she's traveling all around the world, so I can't expect to see anything else in it. In any case, the background is quite an amazing display.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
      Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
      Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art. Back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Keepcase cover art is the same as O-card. Disc arts added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X