Widgets Magazine

One Piece: Season 11, Voyage 4 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] One Piece: Season 11, Voyage 4 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

One Piece: Season 11, Voyage 4 (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 9/7/21.
    Episodes 668 - 680

Special Features: One Piece: Lightning Round with the Straw Hats, Textless Opening Song "Wake Up!"
    Last edited by WTK; 06-26-2021, 06:18 PM.

Getting harder to justify buying these when the Collections come out like the next day, but I guess I'm sticking with them for as long as they continue. Not a bad composition for the content of this set, but it just reminds me how slow everything goes in this arc, especially since the quality of the adaptation is so weak compared to how amazing it is now.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Looking fine as usual there, but nevertheless I have to think that one of these days these voyages will get phased out.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
      Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
      Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
        Getting harder to justify buying these when the Collections come out like the next day, but I guess I'm sticking with them for as long as they continue. Not a bad composition for the content of this set, but it just reminds me how slow everything goes in this arc, especially since the quality of the adaptation is so weak compared to how amazing it is now.
        Yep that’s where I’m at too. Been getting the Voyages since day one so I’ll keep buying them as long as they put them out for consistency purposes.
        Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X