• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Vinland Saga: Season 1 Collection

Widgets Magazine

---

---

Vinland Saga: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray LE) due out on 7/26/22.
    Housed in a Chipboard Box and includes an 176 Page Booklet, 6 Double Sided Art Cards, and a Fabric Poster

Special Features: Japanese Promos, Clean Opening Animation, and Clean Closing Animation

Vinland Saga: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/31/21.
    LE coming soon.

Special Features: Japanese Promos, Clean Opening Animation, and Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 05-07-2022, 10:15 AM.

Very strong art all around.

Comment

Can't go wrong with the key art for this show, and I appreciate Sentai always getting great disc art as well. Of course, I'm much more interested in what the LE will look like, but we'll have to wait to find out. Always a little disappointing when there's that delay, but considering how often they used to get delays, I'll take this, especially since they do always confirm that it'll be coming later ahead of time.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      Fandom Post Radio

Comment

The artwork in this show is great, so just about anything reasonable is going to look great.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
        Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
        Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I noticed that yesterday Sentai posted a promo art for the Vinland Saga LE set. It might be scheduled to be released in July 2022, however no July slates were announced yesterday which strikes me as odd considering they are usually announced on the last Tuesday of each month. The slates were obviously delayed for what ever reason. But this otherwise confirms that the LE release is coming soon

Last edited by MythicalFangNZ; 04-27-2022, 06:27 PM.
          Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
          https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

Originally posted by MythicalFangNZ View Post
            I noticed that yesterday Sentai posted a promo art for the Vinland Saga LE set. It might be scheduled to be released in July 2022, however no July slates were announced yesterday which strikes me as odd considering they are usually announced on the last Tuesday of each month. The slates were obviously delayed for what ever reason. But this otherwise confirms that the LE release is coming soon

"Soon" = 11 months, apparently. Thank god we're finally getting it. Looks slick enough from a distance. No silly gimmicks but lots of quality material.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Season 1 BD LE full size cover art + packaging shots added to the first post.
              Last edited by WTK; 05-07-2022, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Hell yeah. Beautiful, classy, no pointless junk. Looking forward to finally owning this series in a box it deserves and digging into that massive book.
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Incredible set this is, and it helps that it's only as big as it needs to be. I'm looking forward to adding this when the time is right.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                  Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                  Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X