Clear All

• WTK
    replied
    via Discotek Media eBay store:

Leave a comment:

• Shez
    replied
    Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
    While I'm not a fan of this kind of design, at the very least it lets you know that there are four movies.
    Agreed. Usually these movie compilations are cropped and condensed from the original image and don't really reflect the best design, but it does show what it is, at least.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    While I'm not a fan of this kind of design, at the very least it lets you know that there are four movies.

Leave a comment:

• bearcounty
    replied
    Originally posted by russ869 View Post
    Sold! I held off on the DVD release, but I'll definitely buy old shonen jump films on BD. It floors me that this is getting re-released, since Saint Seiya is supposedly a legendarily bad seller on DVD in the US. Hopefully this means there is still hope for a US BD release of The Lost Canvas (with the netflix english dub would be nice).
    So long as people buy the movies!

Leave a comment:

• russ869
    replied
    Sold! I held off on the DVD release, but I'll definitely buy old shonen jump films on BD. It floors me that this is getting re-released, since Saint Seiya is supposedly a legendarily bad seller on DVD in the US. Hopefully this means there is still hope for a US BD release of The Lost Canvas (with the netflix english dub would be nice).

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    started a topic [US BD] Saint Seiya: Classic Movie Collection

Saint Seiya: Classic Movie Collection

https://www.facebook.com/Discotekmed...38005672895161
    Coming April 27th 2021! SAINT SEIYA CLASSIC MOVIE COLLECTION BLU RAY

Rightstuf pre-order link: https://www.rightstufanime.com/Saint...ection-Blu-ray

Japanese language, English subtitles. All 4 classic movies: Evil Goddess Eris, The Heated Battle of the Gods, Legend of the Crimson Youth, and Warriors of the Final Holy Battle in 1080p high definition. Region A disc.

Extra Features: Trailers, Clean Openings, Clean Endings
    Last edited by WTK; 02-11-2021, 04:45 PM.
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X