Widgets Magazine

If My Favorite POP IDOL Made It to the BUDOKAN, I Would Die: Complete Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] If My Favorite POP IDOL Made It to the BUDOKAN, I Would Die: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

If My Favorite POP IDOL Made It to the BUDOKAN, I Would Die: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 3/9/21 (was 2/2/21).
    Special Features: Textless Opening and Closing Songs.
    Last edited by WTK; 12-15-2020, 10:12 PM.

Hmm...personally, I think the text is too big, but the title is ridiculously long, so that doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
      Hmm...personally, I think the text is too big, but the title is ridiculously long, so that doesn't help.
      This is the kind where if feels like it should be two lines total and spread out more instead of bunched up in the middle.
      Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Yeah, that would look better if it was just 2 lines.

Comment

Given the amount of open space at the top, having the text out in two lines would work better than the five-liner that this has. Granted, it's quite a huge challenge when there's a ridiculously long title that needs to be fitted on the cover, but there's just no need to emphasize Pop Idol and Budokan on this. Aside from that, the cover looks solid, though it's hard to see Eripiyo on it seeing that she's the die-hard fan who is willing to die for the sake of her favorite idol.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nadeshiko Kagamihara, Laid-Back Camp
          Watching: Shimoneta, Special 7, RobiHachi, Maria Holic Alive, Dokkoida, Buddyfight Ace, Shippuden
          Simulcasts: HIG, JJK, REZ, INU, DCF, AOT, HSB-2, HSB-B, DRS, YUC, LHZ, PNL, 5HY, TSL, UMA, HMY, MTE, SK8, TZK, WEP, BSD, STW, more TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I think a better cover would have been to use like what they have as the banner on the webpage Funi has for the show

https://derf9v1xhwwx1.cloudfront.net...291e252010.jpg

simple, yet effective

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X