X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Naruto: Set 1

Widgets Magazine

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1306276714063036416

Naruto: Set 1 (Blu-ray) due out on 11/3/20.
    Special Features: Interview with Maile Flanagan, English Voice of Naruto, Clean Opening and Ending, Trailers, English Credits.
    Last edited by WTK; 09-19-2020, 12:00 AM.

So the back lists widescreen video, but the screenshots are fullscreen...hmm...
    Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

I don't think this looks great. The images connecting and the spines counting up the shuriken are neat, but this artwork itself seems a little weak.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
        I don't think this looks great. The images connecting and the spines counting up the shuriken are neat, but this artwork itself seems a little weak.
        At least this is better than that commissioned movie cover.

Comment

Not the best of cover arts here, but it suffices seeing that this show doesn't exactly have great cover arts, not until the Shippuden series. Seeing that the Shadow Clone Jutsu is the first thing Naruto learns that it's appropriate in a way.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
          Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Fire Force, Dr. Stone 2
          Simulcasts: AAS, CCK, CFV, YJS, HMS, JCD, DUN, MIA, OVL, KNO, SWH, UWM, CLN, STW, LYR, MTK, UAW, KMU, FUT, ISY, BCG, TEP, SAY
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X