Widgets Magazine

Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 Collection (SteelBook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 Collection (SteelBook)

Widgets Magazine

Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) due out on 12/15/20.
    4:3 aspect ratio

Episodes 140 - 165

Special Features: Inside Dragon Ball Z: Interviews with Sonny Strait and Meredith McCoy, Toei Tour: Raw Footage, Textless Opening and Ending Songs
    Last edited by WTK; 10-09-2020, 01:15 PM.

Makes sense to have Cell on the cover the cover matches well with his green

Comment

Interesting that most of them use the cover art on the one of the discs, but not this one. Still almost exclusively Perfect Cell, but the other two forms are quite ugly, so if anything, I wouldn't have minded if they replaced the one Imperfect Cell disc with the cover image. These are all a little redundant with so many images of the same character, so having a character with multiple forms means they should probably mix them up a little more, but again... nobody wants to see those other Cells (especially the one wisely omitted entirely).
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Cover art updated. See first post.

Comment

Ah, so now they match the other covers. I am kind of glad they changed that to be a bit more consistent with the first 3 releases.
          Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
          https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

And now it's Cell's turn as these episodes are all about him. The disc arts show the many sides of him, and it's great.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
            Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
            Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X