Widgets Magazine

Dragon Ball Z: Season 4 Collection (SteelBook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Dragon Ball Z: Season 4 Collection (SteelBook)

Widgets Magazine

Dragon Ball Z: Season 4 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) due out on 12/15/20.
    4:3 aspect ratio

Episodes 108 - 139

Special Features: Inside Dragon Ball Z: Interviews with Matthew O'Hara and Daniel Mancilla, From the Vault: Goku vs. Vegeta Featurette, From the Vault: The World of Dragon Ball Z, Textless Opening and Closing Songs
    Last edited by WTK; 09-18-2020, 09:09 PM.

Not surpised to see Trunks on there but looks good.

Comment

Knowing that these are made to follow the patterns of the Orange Bricks, they do look surprisingly decent for the most part.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

I love how these steelbooks already abandoned their initial design from Sets 1-3. The color scheme is also atrocious. That design of Trunks is also from the movies.
        DVDaf :Collection

Comment

I like the design of these Steelbooks, much better than anything they have released in the past from the DB Series IMO. I especially like the shade of Green used on this one.
          Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
          https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

Not getting these anymore unless the design is consistent for all 9 sets. Extremely stupid and confusing for them to change the design with Set 4.
            Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

The mock here is an error, it's the same as 1-3 with Dragon Ball Z logo vertical on the cover.

Comment

Pretty good shot of Trunks there. Definitely fitting in with the rest of the DBZ Steelbooks.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Echidna, Re:Zero
                Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
                Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X