Widgets Magazine

Akame Ga Kill!: Complete Collection (SteelBook CE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Akame Ga Kill!: Complete Collection (SteelBook CE)

Widgets Magazine

Akame Ga Kill!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook CE) due out on 10/27/20.
    Special Features: AkaKill! Theater; Japanese Promos; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 08-18-2020, 11:18 PM.

Nice-looking steelbook.

Comment

Very classy use of black and red. I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I do still find it amusing that the actual protagonist is nowhere to be found. That's extremely common for some genres, just not generally this one. But since the same is true for the title of the series (as well certain major events at the end of the series), it makes some amount of sense.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Yea, funny that the actual MC is nowhere on the package. Despite the title Akame isn't actually the main character. Doesn't look as good as the LE's though imp.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Akame one one side and Esdeath on the other, this looks great all-around. Not to mention the sisters on the slipcover is a nice touch on this as well.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
          Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X