Widgets Magazine

ef - a tale of memories & melodies: Complete Collection (SteelBook CE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] ef - a tale of memories & melodies: Complete Collection (SteelBook CE

Widgets Magazine

ef - a tale of memories & melodies: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook CE) due out on 10/20/20.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 08-18-2020, 11:15 PM.

That is one absolutely gorgeous SteelBook, I like this artwork even more than the 2014 release which already looked great (especially thanks to there being a reversible-cover-really wish interior artwork was standard for all Sentai releases). Wonder if this is Larry Koteff's work again, too bad you now have to actually have a Sentai release in your hands to know who the graphic designer was thanks to that awful change to their back covers starting with their November 2018 releases.
    Last edited by BigOnAnime; 07-31-2020, 04:29 AM.
    Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnAnime View Post
      Wonder if this is Larry Koteff's work again, too bad you now have to actually have a Sentai release in your hands to know who the graphic designer was thanks to that awful change to their back covers starting with their November 2018 releases.
      I can help with that. Yes, this is Larry's work.

Comment

That steelbook just looks really lovely. This describes the show quite well.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Echidna, Re:Zero
        Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
        Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Ah man, these things always happen after I buy them recentish :p (Here's hoping Sentai puts together Hakuoki or some others to make a full series steelbook set...) Looks great and I just might have to rebuy....

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X