Widgets Magazine

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Widgets Magazine

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? II: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) due out on 10/27/20.
    Includes [OVA] "Is It Wrong to Go Searching for Herbs on a Deserted Island?"

Special Features: Custom Chipboard Box; 56 Page Hardcover Booklet; 5 Art Cards; Paper Theater; Japanese Promos; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 08-18-2020, 11:20 PM.

While I'm not a big fan of the square box design, I would rather they be consistent in their releases. That's a nice shot of the Hestia Family there as it goes along nicely with the first season LE that I can just stack on top. Seeing that this season takes place primarily in the red light district that it's appropriate to put out fanservicey art cards in this. Anyway, it looks good, but once again not so much on the practicality side of things seeing that they put out Sword Oratorio in a standard box instead.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Echidna, Re:Zero
    Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Yea, I also much prefer a standard chipboard artbox over the square design, but I'm happy to see Sentai sticking with it this time so it actually matches S1's PE. Yay for consistency! The shadow box is an interesting extra. Never seen one of those before.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X