Widgets Magazine

Jubei-Chan 2: The Counterattack of Siberia Yagyu: Complete Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Jubei-Chan 2: The Counterattack of Siberia Yagyu: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Jubei-Chan 2: The Counterattack of Siberia Yagyu: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 10/27/20.
    Jubei-Chan 2: The Counterattack of Siberia Yagyu: Complete Collection (DVD-R) due out on 10/27/20.
    Last edited by WTK; 08-25-2020, 08:04 PM.

Could they have made that font any bigger?
    DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Yeah, that font is way too big. And the cover is kind of boring. I think the Japanese covers were similar so there might not be much choice.

Comment

Needs more Freesia...
        April showers bring Ana & Matsuri (and John) || my avatar library
        ~ Currently Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun; Mitsuboshi Colors
        ~ Last Watched: The Promised Neverland S2; Battle Athletes Victory; Made in Abyss; Earwig and the Witch; A Whisker Away
        homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

The font is too big, and I want something with Freesia on it as well. This just won't do.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files
          Watching: Tensura, Bofuri, Cardfight Vanguard, Zoids Wild
          Simulcasts: MTP, SSW, FRB, HND, JOE, MHA, ZLS, HET, 86E, SWH, TSL, S4D, TYE, TRN, VIV, FRR, 300, JOR, BTT, CUB, MSO
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://twitter.com/mediablasters1/s...57881666326529

Comment

Couldn't they have at least done a reversible cover with Freesia?

Comment

Media Blasters isn't really known for reversible-covers or interior artwork unfortunately, so blank insides aren't surprising.
                Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

That's just as bare bones as it could possibly get there. I thought it was supposed to be Discotek releasing this, but then I just remembered that it was actually Media Blasters that rescued it years ago and they still have the license for it even though they haven't exactly been relevant, and they only recently just picked up the pace. A zoomed-in shot of the MC with text too large, and no sign of Freesia anywhere, that's not quite what I was hoping for, but knowing MB, I can't expect much out of them these days.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files
                  Watching: Tensura, Bofuri, Cardfight Vanguard, Zoids Wild
                  Simulcasts: MTP, SSW, FRB, HND, JOE, MHA, ZLS, HET, 86E, SWH, TSL, S4D, TYE, TRN, VIV, FRR, 300, JOR, BTT, CUB, MSO
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X