Widgets Magazine

Princess Mononoke (Blu-ray / DVD Combo SteelBook LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Princess Mononoke (Blu-ray / DVD Combo SteelBook LE)

Widgets Magazine

Princess Mononoke (Blu-ray/DVD SteelBook LE) due out on 10/20/20.
    Bonus Features: Exclusive Booklet, Feature-Length Storyboards, Behind The Microphone, Princess Mononoke In USA, TV Spots, Original Theatrical Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 07-16-2020, 02:18 PM.

As I mentioned in the Totoro thread, I'll be buying this as my third current copy of the film. With Mononoke in particular (and Spirited Away, which I'm sure will follow), there's no question that I need to have every fancy release possible. This will be my fifth time buying this one, as I owned the DVD, the original Disney Blu-ray, the Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki, the collector's edition, and now this. The same will be true of Spirited Away assuming the same happens for it.

Also not the greatest upgrade, but I'll take it. Finally getting the proper movie poster, which is one I really love, after so many re-releases of weird Miramax Ashitaka vs. Ashitaka was far more exciting. Still looks great, though. How could it not?
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Will grab this one I already had it on Disney DVD and after watching this on HBO Max in HD I need a Blu-Ray copy!

Comment

Not exactly the best choice of artwork there, but even so it fits in with the rest of the Ghibli Steelbooks. Not to mention, having the princess of mononoke herself is an appropriate to feature on it.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
        Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
        Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X