Widgets Magazine

Dr. STONE: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Dr. STONE: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

\

Dr. STONE: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD LE) due out on 12/1/20 (was 10/20/20).
    Includes a rigid box with room to house Part 1 plus a 152-page art book featuring talks with the series' science advisor, cast interviews, and Senku's notes & more; 3 Character Keychains; Exclusive Art Cards, and Stickers.

Special Features: Dr. STONE: The Science Guys, Episode 24 Commentary, Textless Opening Song ver. 1 & 2, Textless Closing Song ver. 1 & 2
    Dr. STONE: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 12/1/20 (was 10/20/20).
    Includes 3 art cards featuring the Japanese Blu-ray artwork (while supplies last)

Special Features: Dr. STONE: The Science Guys, Episode 24 Commentary, Textless Opening Song ver. 1 & 2, Textless Closing Song ver. 1 & 2
    Last edited by WTK; 09-18-2020, 10:24 PM.

I was on the fence about buying this show before watching season 2, but I should not pass on this nice-looking set. Good job Funimation.

Comment

Looks good im glad it got a LE.

Comment

There's the LE. The standard release of the first cour was already looking very nice, and this continues on that theme while introducing the box and other premium treatment we were waiting for. I'll have to see a bigger picture without the obtrusive watermark, but it's looking great all around.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Oh pretty nice LE there. Love when one includes interviews with the cast in the booklet.
          My Anime List
          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Quite a rock-solid LE there that illustrates the new stone age aspect very nicely.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
            Watching: Galaxy Angel, Rayearth, Arte, City Hunter
            Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y, KHO, DBG, HIG-G, JJK, MTP, TKW, A3A, ASH, ADV, TSZ, K3B, MWZ, SLP, JEL, SDF, GBF-G, RRQ, DCF, 1RM-3
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

LE and reg covers / packaging shots added to the first post.
              Last edited by WTK; 09-15-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X