Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] InuYasha: Set 2

Widgets Magazine

InuYasha: Set 2 (Blu-ray) due ou on 8/11/20.
    Episodes 28 - 55

Special Features: Clean Opening and Ending, Interview with Japanese Music Composer Kaoru Wada.
    Last edited by WTK; 06-10-2020, 04:48 PM.

::gasp:: Could it be?? A consistent release by Viz?!
    DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Don't jinx it! I was thinking the same thing, but they can start on a consistent schedule and then go silent for a year, so I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, good cover. Not expecting many surprises from these, especially for the first few, but I'm curious to see what they'll go with for some later with, since they're doubling up on protagonists.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Viz is actually going to put this out after a long wait since the first volume. Anyway, this cover goes well nicely with the first one. I'm curious what they have in store for the other five volumes as the next ones figure to have Sesshomaru's party on it, while Koga and Naraku should be appearing on one of them as well.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
        Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
        Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
          Viz is actually going to put this out after a long wait since the first volume. Anyway, this cover goes well nicely with the first one. I'm curious what they have in store for the other five volumes as the next ones figure to have Sesshomaru's party on it, while Koga and Naraku should be appearing on one of them as well.
          Based on the episode count, they might just do 6 sets total.

Comment

Originally posted by Vash1306 View Post
            Based on the episode count, they might just do 6 sets total.
            If they stick to the DVD episode counts (which is very likely) there will be 7. I don’t remember if they were trying to arrange them based on specific story arcs or something, but the last few sets vary quite a bit in episode count, with a few even dipping down into the high teens.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleO7 View Post

If they stick to the DVD episode counts (which is very likely) there will be 7. I don’t remember if they were trying to arrange them based on specific story arcs or something, but the last few sets vary quite a bit in episode count, with a few even dipping down into the high teens.
              They didn't stick to the DVD count; this set has one more episode than the season 2 DVD set did.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorian View Post

They didn't stick to the DVD count; this set has one more episode than the season 2 DVD set did.
                Huh, so it does. I didn’t notice the one episode difference.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X