Widgets Magazine

Beyond the Boundary (TV & Movies): Complete Collection (SteelBook CE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Beyond the Boundary (TV & Movies): Complete Collection (SteelBook CE)

Widgets Magazine

Beyond the Boundary (TV & Movies): Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook CE) due out on 8/18/20.
    [TV Series] Season 1 Episodes 1-12 • [OVA] "Daybreak" • [Movies] "-I'LL BE HERE-: Past" & "-I'LL BE HERE-: Future"

Special Features: Beyond the Boundary Idol Trail; Who Judge You Even Through They Waiver; Japanese Promos; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 06-17-2020, 09:02 PM.

Beautiful set with beautiful KyoAni art.

Comment

Absolutely. Between this and Clannad, I wish the recent Chuunibyou Ultimate Collection was a SteelBook, too. Oh well. I'll probably still swap out my standard series and movie BDs for this on the next Sentai sale from either Right Stuf or their own shop.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
        Absolutely. Between this and Clannad, I wish the recent Chuunibyou Ultimate Collection was a SteelBook, too. Oh well. I'll probably still swap out my standard series and movie BDs for this on the next Sentai sale from either Right Stuf or their own shop.
        Give it time... you might just get your wish.
        DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Originally posted by bearcounty View Post

Give it time... you might just get your wish.
          I had the LEs originally and then sold them and bought the standard edition of the series and Take On Me! because the series didn't warrant the amount of space the LEs took up, and then I replaced those with the Ultimate Edition because it was the entire franchise in one set, so if they re-release that in a SteelBook, I'll have bought this same series that I don't care that much about four different times, despite the content of the discs being no different...
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Nice looking cover there, and it'll be joining my collection, replacing the series and film blu-rays I haven't even watched yet. I'll wait until I have this set to watch them now, since it includes the OVA I don't currently have.
            Ana & Matsuri's breezy summer style || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: The Familiar of Zero; Ga-Rei-Zero
            ~ Last Watched: DARLING in the FRANXX; My Neighbor Totoro; The Girl Who Leapt Through Time; SSSS.DYNAZENON; Revolutionary Girl Utena (series & film)
            homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post

I had the LEs originally and then sold them and bought the standard edition of the series and Take On Me! because the series didn't warrant the amount of space the LEs took up, and then I replaced those with the Ultimate Edition because it was the entire franchise in one set, so if they re-release that in a SteelBook, I'll have bought this same series that I don't care that much about four different times, despite the content of the discs being no different...
              Ope! 😅 Fair enough.
              Last edited by bearcounty; 05-28-2020, 09:33 PM.
              DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Very nice release this is as KyoAni's artwork is always amazing. I won't be getting this since I have the CE, but for those who haven't bought it or are just a sucker for Steelbooks, it's going to be a really nice purchase for them.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X