Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [4KUHD] Weathering With You

Widgets Magazine

Weathering With You (4K UHD/BD/CD CE) due out on 11/17/20.
    Bonus Features:
    – *4K UHD Presentation of Feature Film
    – *CD Soundtrack
    – *104-page Book
    – *Feature-Length Documentary “The Making of Weathering With You”
    – *Mini-Poster
    – *Decal Sticker
    – Interview with Director Makoto Shinkai
    – “Weather Front” Featurette
    – Talk Show: Makoto Shinkai and Yumiko Udo
    – Director Filmography Featurette
    – Trailers & TV Spots
    *Indicates items exclusive to the Collector’s Edition
    Weathering With Your (Blu-ray/DVD SteelBook LE) due out on 9/15/20.
    Special Features: Interview With Makoto Shinkai, "Weather Front" Featurette, Exploring Makoto Shinkai's Filmography, Theatrical Trailers And TV Spots
    Weathering With You (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 9/15/20.
    Special Features: Talk Show: Makoto Shinkai and Yumiko Udo, "Weather Front" Featurette, Exploring Makoto Shinkai's Filmography, Theatrical Trailers And TV Spots
    Weathering With You due out on 9/15/20.
    Special Features: "Weather Front" Featurette, Exploring Makoto Shinkai's Filmography, Theatrical Trailers And TV Spots

https://twitter.com/GKIDSfilms/statu...13178700910595
    WEATHERING WITH YOU from Makoto Shinkai (#YourName) is coming to Digital on AUG 4 and Blu-ray, DVD & Steelbook on SEPT 15!

Bonus features include director interviews, featurettes, trailers and more!
    #WeatheringWithYou Collector's Edition details coming soon.
    Last edited by WTK; 08-11-2020, 11:24 PM.

I wish there was less text on that. Hopefully the actual case won't have so much text.

Comment

I'll probably hold out for the Collector's Edition. I've never been particularly fond of GKIDS standard edition releases. I prefer unique sets over everything looking uniform.
      DVDaf :Collection

Comment

The Your Name. mention is inevitable; it would make less sense to omit it. The fact that they use the names of famous actors who play supporting roles and don't mention the actual (lesser-known) leads kinda pisses me off, but whatever. We'll see if it's on the CE. Probably won't be on the SteelBook, at least I'd hope not.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Beautiful cover this is, and very reflective of what Makoto Shinkai typically puts out. That said, there's too much text on it, and some it it poorly placed as the back is where most of that stuff needs to go, not the front.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
          Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It wouldn't be cover art for a Shinkai work without iridescence and clouds!
            Ana & Matsuri sandwich || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: [email protected] Xenoglossia; Devil Hunter Yohko
            ~ Last Watched: Manabi Straight!; Ghost in the Shell; Space Patrol Luluco; My Neighbor Totoro; Sailor Moon S (film)
            homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Originally posted by Serial Experiments Nobue View Post
              It wouldn't be cover art for a Shinkai work without iridescence and clouds!
              Don’t forget the rain!

Comment

SteelBook cover art added to the first post.

Comment

I imagine a lot of people will go after the steelbook for the simple fact that it eliminates most of the text from the standard edition.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcounty View Post
                    I imagine a lot of people will go after the steelbook for the simple fact that it eliminates most of the text from the standard edition.
                    I hate steelbooks, so I'll live with the text if I have to. (Won't like it, but I'll deal with it.)

Comment

That steelbook is mine!
                      Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Less exciting than most SteelBooks since it's the same art, but as expected, it removes the text, including the cast names that really bother me, so along with the material, it's worthwhile. I'll still be waiting for the CE and hoping that it also removes those names.
                        My Top Anime | Manga
                        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                        My FP Reviews | Twitter
                        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

That Steelbook looks beautiful and I feel the effects from the rain a whole heck of a lot more with this than with the standard BD look. And it's not just because the names and all that other stuff that should be only on the back is removed.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
                          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
                          Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://twitter.com/GKIDSfilms/statu...06330334674945

Comment

Hopefully other retailers get this collector's edition. I wasn't expecting to get a CD release here, so I imported EVERYTHING in terms of the music, so I guess I'll have an extra copy. I really like the collector's edition cover. I don't have a 4K system, but whatever. The other things interest me so it all works out.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X