Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] One Piece: Season 10, Voyage 1

Widgets Magazine

One Piece: Season 10, Voyage 1 due out on 6/9/20.
    Episodes 575 - 587

Special Features: Episode 576 Commentary, Commercials, Textless Opening Song
    Last edited by WTK; 04-17-2020, 02:48 PM.

A shame that we aren’t getting Blu-ray yet, but it’s great to see consistency after 12 years of these releases. Funi can barely keep packaging consistency between a span of a few months in certain cases! One Piece is a true marvel in that regard lol.
    Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

The consistency is really more of Season 4+, though given the fact that that initial design reboot came after the last huge gap in Funimation's One Piece releases (still not this long, I don't believe), I'm a little surprised it didn't change now.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
        The consistency is really more of Season 4+, though given the fact that that initial design reboot came after the last huge gap in Funimation's One Piece releases (still not this long, I don't believe), I'm a little surprised it didn't change now.
        True, though the “soft slip case over two slim cases” design has been a mainstay since Season 1. To my knowledge, this is the only Funi release that still utilizes that design. It used to be a regular thing for most Funi series back in the day. Good on them for keeping it around for One Piece at least; I can’t help but think of Viz’s releases of Bleach and Shippuden which were all over the board and a nightmare consistency wise. It’s why I waited until Bleach’s current Blu-ray release to begin collecting it.
        Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

Originally posted by Mach Rider View Post

True, though the “soft slip case over two slim cases” design has been a mainstay since Season 1. To my knowledge, this is the only Funi release that still utilizes that design. It used to be a regular thing for most Funi series back in the day. Good on them for keeping it around for One Piece at least; I can’t help but think of Viz’s releases of Bleach and Shippuden which were all over the board and a nightmare consistency wise. It’s why I waited until Bleach’s current Blu-ray release to begin collecting it.
          Yeah, agreed on that. I can't actually remember the last time I bought a DVD-only release from Funimation, but if there are any of them left, I'm sure they don't use their own standard outside of One Piece.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

While it's still coming out only on DVD, at least it's continuing seeing that it has been two years since the last volume came out. Anyway, I like the keep out border knowing what is involved with this arc and everything.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
            Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
            Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X