Widgets Magazine

The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD LE) due out on 5/26/20.
    Includes the light novel from the Japanese volume releases

Special Features: Textless Songs
    The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 5/26/20.
    - https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...ombo-bld-00887
    Special Features: Textless Songs
    Last edited by WTK; 02-22-2020, 01:44 AM.

Curious if the novel will fit in the artbox that comes with the part 1 LE. Hopefully it does.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Some really great artwork for this series. Interesting to include a light novel. I suppose we've gotten manga thrown into releases like Sentai's Parasyte in the past, so this is similar.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I wasn't expecting the second part to have its own LE, but this is definitely the right way to do it by making it a mini-LE rather than what Funimation did with the second season of My Hero Academia by having just an artbook or something that fits in the artbox. If an oversized artbox is used, at least keep it to only one per season as there will be at least two more of these coming, and quite frankly there could be more given how popular this show is.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
        Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X