Episodes: 36 Episodes
    Number of Disc: 9 Blu-ray Discs
    Total Run Time: approx. 880min.
    Rating: 13 UP

Bonus Content
    Textless Openings & Endings
    Bonus Materials & Special Package
    Special Booklet
    Package cover art illustrated by Nobuhiro Sugiyama (Character Design & Chief Animation Director)
    *Bonus Materials and package subject to change.

Description
    The long-awaited NISEKOI series complete set finally arrives on Blu-ray! This complete Blu-ray set includes all 20 episodes from season 1, 12 episodes from season 2 as well as 4 unaired OVA episodes that will be available in the US for the first time. The box set also contains the textless openings and endings and a special booklet with a collection of illustrations. The package cover art is exclusively illustrated by Nobuhiro Sugiyama (Character Design & Chief Animation Director).

https://www.rightstufanime.com/NISEK...ox-Set-Blu-ray
    Last edited by WTK; 03-16-2020, 05:48 PM.

Well that certainly is a unique box. Not sure how I feel about it.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Well, there's plenty of humor on this box, but I'll need to wait and see the whole thing. It certainly is much different from what I was expecting.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
      Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
      Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

For the curious, the current cover art originated from the JP BD-Box. I would assume many of the artwork/design elements will remain with this AoA release.

via Yahoo Japan auction listing:

Comment

What an ugly looking set.

Comment

Maybe not the best artwork, but YAY WHOLE SERIES! When I got interested the original release was mostly OOP so Ill get the box set for sure.

Comment

Well, that just looks cheap, but still it's a great attempt at humor here. I'll have to wait and see how Aniplex of America puts this out seeing that this release just doesn't look like something they would put out.
              Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                I'll have to wait and see how Aniplex of America puts this out seeing that this release just doesn't look like something they would put out.
                I am betting AoA will absolutely recreate that ugly Japanese set.

Comment

Packaging shot added to the first post.

Comment

I was right; ugly as fuck box set.

Comment

Meh. I don't hate. Least I can get all of it including the OVAs. Already sold my singles for it so no turning back now.

Comment

I think it actually looks better than the JPN version if only because they're using clear BD cases instead of the cheap looking white DVD cases.
                        My Anime List
                        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

As I feared, it's ugly and not something I expected Aniplex to put out. At least the clear cases are an improvement over the white ones as I don't want to be reminded of the DVD era, especially coming from Aniplex.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X