• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Million Arthur: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

--- WTK edit ---

million_arthur_tcs_1.jpg?scale.width=112%202x.jpg
    million_arthur_tcs_2.jpg?scale.width=112%202x.jpg

Million Arthur: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 6/30/20 (was 4/7/20).
    Last edited by WTK; 01-25-2020, 09:25 AM.

I quite like the cover of this one. I thought it would of just been the promotional art, but having just Dancho on the cover works well. Though it looks like they have yet to complete the back cover since the part with the BD Special Features / Video / Audio and Subtitle box is left blank. Other than that I am liking this cover.
    Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
    https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

Lol. I would not brag about being the studio behind One Punch Man season two. Immediately tells me this probably sucks.

Comment

That's a nice shot of Dancho there seeing that she is the "leader" of the pack. And even though they are done by the same studio, Food Wars and One Punch Man shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence there given the drastic difference in animation quality for those shows.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
        Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X