Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] FLCL: Progressive & Alternative

Widgets Magazine

Good. I am glad they came to their senses and decided to release shows made in HD on BD.

Comment

I’m really digging the colors with this release.
      DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Please be bilingual. Please be bilingual.

Comment

Nice looking piece of artwork there. Seeing that these two series consists of two very different cast with Haruko the only thing in common that of course she would be on it.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
          Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Kind of funny they are using a nude picture of Haruko for the cover and simply cutting if off just above her paint-covered nipples. Not what I expected.

Comment

^ https://flcl-anime.com

Comment

That's some creative editing there as the whole thing would not pass as a cover art, but a cropped version would.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
                Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                  That's some creative editing there as the whole thing would not pass as a cover art, but a cropped version would.
                  On the contrary, Bandai did once use horizontal cover art on their initial Haruhi Suzumiya DVDs. However, I'd imagine the full cover art would not fly in the US (but it would in places like Germany).

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X