Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Hunter x Hunter (2011): Set 7

Widgets Magazine

Hunter x Hunter: Set 7 (Blu-ray) due out on 2/18/20.
    Episodes 124 - 148

Special Features: Art Gallery, English Cast Interviews,Clean Opening and Ending Songs, Trailers, Ending Credits.
    Hunter x Hunter: Set 7 due out on 2/18/20.
    Episodes 124 - 148

Special Features: Clean Opening and Ending Songs, Trailers, Ending Credits.
    Last edited by WTK; 10-24-2019, 09:16 PM.

Meruem's amazement and Chibi Pouf and Youpi's crying is clearly from seeing that we'll finally have the full series after the better part of a decade since its conclusion. In all seriousness, the Chibi Royal Guard is silly, but that's a great piece of Meruem art, and the excitement of finally getting the final installment (thankfully with a shorter break than some of them have been).
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

So to finish things off, here is Meruem with his two generals as chibis. I would have thought that it would be Ging and the other candidates would be on it, but given how much bigger the Chimera Ant arc is that I guess it's worthy of having the final cover art of this.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
      Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
      Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Would have preferred some of the Zodiac members as the final cover (or Ging and Gon) but Chimera Ant is my favorite arc and this set does contain the finale of it. Still, what I would have most liked to see was a special LE with an artbox large enough to contain all the previous parts.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Chisel View Post
          Still, what I would have most liked to see was a special LE with an artbox large enough to contain all the previous parts.
          Keep the dream alive.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

A bit strange that the Rightstuf page description says "Set 7 contains anime episodes 124-148 of the anime directed by Kazuhiro Furuhashi." Since he was the director for the 1999 Nippon Animation TV series. Hiroshi Koujina directed the 2011 Madhouse TV series.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X