Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Classics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Classics)

Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) due out on 1/7/20.
    Special Features: ""Studying"" with Holo, ""Stretching"" with Holo, Yoitz Style, Textless Songs
    Last edited by WTK; 10-18-2019, 07:42 PM.

Curious if this will re-use the disc art from the original S1 and S2 releases, or the bland nonsense from the Anime Classics release. This was one of a few shows where FUNi downgraded the disc art when they re-released it. Beautiful cover though.
    Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Oh wow, I was just expecting one of the same pieces of art used for the last release, which is what I have. I don't think I've seen this art, but other than Lawrence's face maybe being drawn a little off-model (I'll have to wait for a larger image), I like it a lot. Still prefer my release with the slipcover and no Classics banner (well, not this kind, anyway), but at least they're doing more than the bare minimum for this one.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Oh wow this actually looks pretty good. Might double dip to replace my old complete BD/DVD set. Wasn't a big fan of the design of that release coming in a thick BD case with a DVD sized slipcover (man hated when Funi did those).
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Looking nice there, Classics banner notwithstanding. At least it blends in better than it usually does, but nevertheless it's a great representation of this series.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
          Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
          Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Now I can finally add this classic to my collection later on

That cover looks great!
            Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!

Gybano

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X