Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] A Silent Voice (LE)

Widgets Magazine

A Silent Voice (Blu-ray LE) due out on 11/26/19.
    The anime film, A Silent Voice, was directed by Naoko Yamada and is based on the critically acclaimed manga by Yoshitoki Oima. This Limited Edition includes premium packaging which will house a 60 page Art and Storyboard Booklet containing storyboards from the Koi Wo Shita No Wa music video and Speed of Youth short, plus individual interviews with the Director, Composer, Art Director, and Character Designer of A Silent Voice.

*CONTENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Special Features: Real Life Locations of A Silent Voice featurette, full film commentary by the Production Staff (2 hours 10 minutes), Koi Wo Shita No Wa music video, Speed of Youth short music video by Naoko Yamada featuring original animations not in the film, Japanese and US promotional videos, and additional features to be revealed.

A very simple design this has, but one that's very effective. This film follows that very nature so that the KyoAni goodness can really shine, and this release is reflective of that.
    Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
    Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
    Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
    A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

I've been waiting three years for this, and there's no other upcoming release that comes close to my level of anticipation for this. It's not the most mind-blowing packaging shot, but everything associated with this film is beautiful, the physical extras sound like exactly what I need, and this is more important now than ever, especially with the on-disc extras as well.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      Fandom Post Radio

Comment

I have the original release on my shelf still waiting to be watched, and now this comes along making me consider a double dip... It's certainly a nice looking set.
        Matsuri keeps warm || my avatar library
        ~ Currently Watching: Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury; Princess Tutu
        ~ Last Watched: Napping Princess; Bubble; Aho-Girl; Magical Play; PaniPoni Dash!
        homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Oh man that LE looks sweeet. Love the minimal design it has going for it. Plus the packaging is pretty much going to be solid based on Nozomi's previous Maquia LE which was just as amazing.
          My Anime List
          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Wow, that's VERY nice. Might have to get it.
            Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh man this looks like another homerun LE from Nozomi.
                  My Anime List
                  Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

So glad this is getting the perfect treatment it deserves. It's been a very long wait, but it will be so worth it to have this at the end of it.
                    My Top Anime | Manga
                    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                    My FP Reviews | Twitter
                    Fandom Post Radio

Comment

While it's simplistic in design, the quality of the packaging and everything is simply amazing.
                      Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
                      Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
                      Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
                      A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X