Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Golden Time: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Golden Time: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 12/17/19.
    Includes English dub

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 10-08-2019, 09:48 PM.

Not exactly the best choice of artwork there seeing that I don't like Koko being there twice. A group shot with the whole photography club would have been preferred, but nevertheless it does the job.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The three main characters are represented, but I am not a big fan of this art piece.

Comment

It does seem like they could've used a better piece. And if they have Linda, I feel like Mitsuo deserves a spot on there, but I'd be fine with just Banri and Koko as well.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Back cover + disc arts added to the first post.

Comment

While I would have rather seen something else for the cover art, the disc arts are all looking great.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
            Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X