Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 - War in the Pocket: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 - War in the Pocket: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 10/1/19.
    Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Endings, Japanese Trailer Collection, Music Videos, and "All That Gundam" Video.
    Last edited by WTK; 07-06-2019, 02:48 PM.

The new cover is really awesome
    Last edited by BlaizeV; 07-07-2019, 10:09 AM.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

I was a little surprised the cover showed up so soon, but it does look acceptable to me (and based on the Japanese box art in a front-page article here, which makes me wonder about the back of the case). However, I have to wonder a little about the size of that Swiss Army knife...

Comment

https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status...73335077249024

Comment

Simply amazing. The long wait will be totally worth it; thanks Sunrise\Right Stuf\Nozomi.

Comment

I really like how the cover art spills over to the back there. It sure does get the War in the Pocket part down.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Angelina Kudo Shields, The Irregular at Magic High School
            Watching: Re: Hamatora, Citrus, Demon Lord Retry, Buddyfight Ace
            Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y, KHO, DBG, HIG-G, JJK, MTP, TKW, A3A, ASH, ADV, TSZ, K3B, MWZ, SLP, JEL, SDF, GBF-G, RRQ, DCF, 1RM-3
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X