Widgets Magazine

Fruits Basket: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess this means that Funimation is going to inevitably fuck up on their LE releases for important shows. Their initial LE's for Cowboy Bebop were underwhelming, Attack on Titan uses those crappy digibooks and that square thing for Tokyo Ghoul season 1 was weird. I would have considered buying LE's for Fruits Basket, but I rather spend my money on LE's from Sentai Filmworks.

Comment

Glad I cancelled my pre-order for the LE last month. I thought FUNimation said they were going to listen to fans about having smaller LE to be more shelf friendly. Just another lie to add to their growing pile.
      "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Oh man, the initial image was concerning with the strange shape, but this does not look promising whatsoever. The anime hasn't wowed me yet, so I'll probably be skipping this.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I'm going to have to see a photo of the actual product first seeing that this design is just so nonsensical. If it can hold the whole series in due time, then I can handle that. But given that it still says season 1 part 1 that I'm dreading the situation that is the second season LE for MHA, which goes against Funi's commitment to make LE releases more shelf-friendly. The big box is one thing, but keep it to one LE per season.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
          Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

S1P1 BD/DVD standard edition cover art got tweaked. See first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X