■Rating: 10 UP

Bonus Contents
    ■ Textless Opening & Ending
    ■ Teaser, Trailers and Commercials
    ■ 5 Animated Shorts
    ■ Opening Song in English
    ■ English Dub Bloopers
    * Bonus contents subject to change.
    * Bonus contents include English subtitles.

Bonus Materials & Package
    ■ Package illustrations by Takahiko Yoshida (Character Design)
    ■ Special booklet with character reference guides and scene design materials
    * Bonus contents subject to change.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Cells-at-Work-Blu-ray
    Last edited by WTK; 07-12-2019, 03:28 PM.

Red Blood Cell looks AWESOME! White Blood Cell looks like he's ready to kill the competition! XD. The background is a little blah, but that's OK.

Comment

Always better once we get the packaging shot, but just from a general art perspective, this is a solid enough piece. I'm sure it'll turn out well.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I'll have to wait until the whole thing is shown, but nevertheless the image looks great. The while background makes it look bland, but at least it's a very representative piece of artwork for this show. At least it's being released in one go, but it doesn't look like it's going to get a chipboard box.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
        Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
          I'll have to wait until the whole thing is shown, but nevertheless the image looks great. The while background makes it look bland, but at least it's a very representative piece of artwork for this show. At least it's being released in one go, but it doesn't look like it's going to get a chipboard box.
          I'd rather it all be released in one go without costing $300, so no clipboard box is fine with me! But until the final packaging comes out, there's no way to say for sure whether or not it'll be housed in a clipboard box. Aniplex probably would have said "clipboard box" though...

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

I'd rather it all be released in one go without costing $300
            It was never going to cost $300. Aniplex USA usually charges around $10 per episode, NOT $25 per episode.

Comment

Packaging shot added to the first post.

Comment

https://twitter.com/aniplexUSA/statu...95193777623040

Comment

I just got my copy and I can confirm that it's not a chipboard box. It's plastic. Reminds me of some of those old Pioneer boxsets. I'll take a pic of the back after I get home from work.
                  What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

Just what I expect from Aniplex there, and while the art looks nice, the lack of a chipboard box certainly stings given the price tag Aniplex puts on their products.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
                    Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
                    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I rather like the use of a semitransparent plastic box rather than chipboard; I wish more releases used it.
                      Last edited by angelmcazares; 08-29-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

FWIW, the box is setup so that the characters on the back of the booklet can peek out.

What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

That is SO ADORABLE! I LOVE the chibis looking out!

Comment

Alright, I can see why they went with that kind of packaging there as it just wouldn't work with the chipboard box. And I also see that it's rated 10 and up, which is rare for a show released by the usual players. But seeing that it is an educational show that it got that rating.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine
                            Working...
                            X