X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] InuYasha: Set 1

Widgets Magazine
    https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1129449147151585280

Pretty good way to start things off since Kagome and Inuyasha pretty much are the center of attention for these episodes.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
    Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Oh boy only 27 eps each? Darn, was hoping that it might be a little more condensed :x

As for the art itself, I like how it matches the Final Act style.

Comment

I like how this looks a lot. Better than the DVDs. I'll take it.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Shez View Post
          Oh boy only 27 eps each? Darn, was hoping that it might be a little more condensed :x

As for the art itself, I like how it matches the Final Act style.
          Hmm, that's about 6 sets for the whole series then if they have about that many episodes per set. (Counting Final Act as separate.) I should probably add this series to my collection at some point. I always enjoyed it on Adult Swim/Toonami.

Nice simple cover if that's what they decide to go with. As long as Sango gets a cover appearance at some point I'll be happy.
          Matsuri intently studies! || my avatar library
          ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon S; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter
          ~ Last Watched: KanColle; When Marnie Was There; The Tale of the Princess Kaguya; The Wind Rises; From Up on Poppy Hill; Wandaba Style
          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

I was hoping for something as nice as those Ranma 1/2 sets, but this gets the job done.
            DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X