Widgets Magazine

Free! -Dive To The Future-: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Free! -Dive To The Future-: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Widgets Magazine

Free! -Dive To The Future-: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) due out on 8/20/19.
    Includes soft touch rigid box with water gloss effect, exclusive art book including illustrations and translations of swimmer profiles and character conversations, and 5 foil art cards previously only released in Japan!

Special Features: Textless Songs
    - Makoto + Haru - Shiny Holographic - 3" Pinback Button with purchase from Funimation
    - Rin + Sosuke - Shiny Holographic - 3" Pinback Button with purchase from Right Stuf

Last edited by WTK; 06-19-2019, 09:03 PM.

That's another amazing release for this show, and it helps that the box matches that of the other releases for this franchise. It's quite appropriate to have the Iwatobi swim team plus Asahi and Ikuya seeing that everybody from the original club is still relevant, all while those two new comrades on the university team get quite a lot of focus here in this season. I'm curious to see who appears on the other side seeing that it should feature the new members of the Iwatobi swim team that joined at the start of the season. In any case, it's more KyoAni awesomeness on it.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
    Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Glad to see they're keeping these releases consistent. I think KyoAni has been milking this franchise for a little too long, but as long as they keep making them, hopefully Funimation will match them appropriately.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...