Widgets Magazine

Attack on Titan: Season 3, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Attack on Titan: Season 3, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Widgets Magazine

Attack on Titan: Season 3, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD LE) due out on 8/6/19.
    Includes 2-Panel Digibook with 24 pages of art in a rigid box with space for Part 2.

Special Features: Attack on Titan at Anime Expo 2018: Interview with Yuki Kaji, Attack on Titan at Anime Expo 2018: Interview with Bryce Papenbrook, The Directors Break Down Episode 46, Episode 40 Commentary, Episode 47 Commentary, Chibi Theater: "Go Get 'Em, New Levi Squad!", Promo Videos, Textless Songs, Eyecatch Gallery

Gift with purchase: Funimation exclusive acrylic Levi keychain / Right Stuf exclusive acrylic Eren keychain
    - https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...o-le-bld-00848
    - https://www.rightstufanime.com/Attac...lu-ray-DVD-GWP
    Last edited by WTK; 05-24-2019, 05:00 PM.

This release is pretty much what I was expecting to match the first two season sets, and this time the box comes with the first half LE rather than the second that was originally planned to be exclusive to a super-expensive CE set until complaints led to Funi making it available without all the CE merch that many didn't care for. I'm certainly looking forward to getting it, though when I buy it remains to be seen.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
    Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Back to the fat box, though this time that's the fault of the different season lengths, not Funimation. I wonder what they'll do for the inevitable fourth season now that they've covered the three Walls.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

At least they're mostly staying consistent with this show's LEs. Will definitely be picking this up.
        Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

Originally posted by Mach Rider View Post
          At least they're mostly staying consistent with this show's LEs.
          That's a miracle in itself.
          Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

Deinitely happy to see it have room for part 2 which is currently airing with it being a split cour. Would have sucked if it turned out to be another My Hero Academia S2 LE situation. Curious what the inevitable S4 LE will look like now that they've gone through all the walls (have a few guesses considering where the story's going after this season ends).
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Slightly larger packaging shot added to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach Rider View Post
                At least they're mostly staying consistent with this show's LEs. Will definitely be picking this up.
                Agreed, and already pre-ordered mine like the others.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X