Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Ronja, The Robber's Daughter: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Ronja, The Robber's Daughter: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/20/19.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7134
    Includes Japanese and English audio. Four-disc set.

Special Features: Interview With Goro Miyazaki, Press Conference, The Making Of Ronja
    Last edited by WTK; 05-15-2019, 04:38 PM.

Well, it matches the thumbnail on Amazon!

It is a nice illustration, though it doesn't really reveal that the series is cel-shaded CG.
    Ana & Matsuri, summer strawberries || my avatar library
    ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon R; Tenchi Muyo! OVA
    ~ Last Watched: MIRAI; Spirited Away; My Neighbors the Yamadas; SCHOOL-LIVE!; Princess Mononoke; Whisper of the Heart
    homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

I think the text is too big. The artwork is pretty and I like it except for the text overkill.

Comment

Pretty typical Studio Ghibli cover art here that fits in with what GKIDS typically puts out. That said, I just don't like the text there, especially the size of it, but otherwise it's looking very nice.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X