Widgets Magazine

MEGALOBOX: Complete Collection (LE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] MEGALOBOX: Complete Collection (LE)

Widgets Magazine

MEGALOBOX: Complete Collection (Blu-ray LE) due out on 6/25/19.

https://www.viz.com/watch/tv-series/...t/5979/blu-ray
    This set includes 13 episodes presented in 1080p / 16:9, English and Japanese Stereo Audio w/ English Subtitles.

Extra Features: 128 page Booklet, Megalobox Audio Drama, Interview w/ Japanese Production Staff, Interview w/ English Cast, Clean Opening and Ending, Trailers and Art Gallery.
    https://www.rightstufanime.com/Megal...on-Blu-ray-GWP
    Megalobox Limited Edition includes all 13 episodes of the anime directed by Yo Moriyama, as well as a booklet featuring episode synopses, character bios and art.Order from Right Stuf and receive a set of 6 character art cards as a free gift with purchase while supplies last!

Bored, resigned, and unfulfilled, a young man with neither name nor past survives by fighting in underground matches of a sport called ?Megalobox,? a form of boxing that utilizes powered exoskeletons. Calling himself JNK.DOG, he feels trapped in a world of crime, poverty, and ecological collapse. All that changes when he has a chance encounter with Yuri, the reigning king of Megalobox. Now, obsessed with proving himself, JNK. DOG becomes a man driven to do whatever it takes to fight his way to the top of the rankings and take on the champion.

Special Features: Megalobox Audio Drama, Interview with Japanese Production Staff, Interview with English Cast, Clean Opening and Ending, Trailers and Art Gallery
    Last edited by WTK; 04-24-2019, 10:14 PM. Reason: WTK EDIT - cover art update...
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

This is a good looking set. I am gonna need to pre-order it.

Comment

That is pretty sharp looking! I am hoping that blu-ray border is removable.
      DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Originally posted by bearcounty View Post
        That is pretty sharp looking! I am hoping that blu-ray border is removable.
        According to the Viz site the booklet will be 128 pages so its an artbox. And thus I assume the blu banner up top and the wite banner on bottom are attached to the info card which may come off all together like their previous LE's

I cant get images to work for me
        https://dw9to29mmj727.cloudfront.net...2009245933.png
        Last edited by Rhys2753; 04-24-2019, 03:15 PM.
        My Anime List
        YouTube <- I do collection Videos
        Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Very nice looking box all around. It's nice to see them treating this show so well. I'm tempted to order it right now, but I should probably refrain, since it's not necessarily a show that needs to take that high of priority for me.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
            Edited to the first post (along with slightly higher resolution covers).

Comment

I'm not sure how much I'll like this show, so I'm hoping for a cheaper standard edition...

Comment

Viz puts out another nice-looking release. They don't license many anime series, but the ones they do they put out great releases. I especially like the character cards, though I would rather see one of Aramaki than Suger Hill.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by russ869 View Post
                  I'm not sure how much I'll like this show, so I'm hoping for a cheaper standard edition...
                  Regular BD and DVD versions are up for pre-order.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Megalobox-Blu-ray

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Megalobox-DVD

Comment

Always enjoy Viz LE artboxes. Same with this one.
                    My Anime List
                    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X