Widgets Magazine

Those Who Hunt Elves: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Those Who Hunt Elves: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Widgets Magazine

Those Who Hunt Elves: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray) due out on 7/2/19.
    Special Features: Production Sketches; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 05-15-2019, 07:44 PM.

Ah man I really want to get this release after missing out on the DVD Complete Collection but the background to this cover is an eyesore. Please go back to the yellow design
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Enlarged flat cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Well so much for changing the front. The background colors on the back, spine and discs are much nicer imo. Oh well.

Also why is this on two discs? Is it to keep the price up? I mean yes the two seasons do technically make up two different shows but it's still pretty strange to separate them like this.
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Originally posted by BlaizeV View Post
          Also why is this on two discs? Is it to keep the price up? I mean yes the two seasons do technically make up two different shows but it's still pretty strange to separate them like this.
          It's actually because of the audio tracks since Sentai/Maiden Japan SD Blu-rays have lossless HD audio which take up a lot of space and won't work with two-cour shows in 1 disc.
          Last edited by NJ_; 04-24-2019, 06:23 AM.
          Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

While the character art looks fine, the background just clashes with it.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I like how it looks but I'll be sticking with my DVDs.
              Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!

Gybano

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X