Widgets Magazine

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: Complete Japanese Language Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: Complete Japanese Language Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Widgets Magazine
    English Language Collection uses a different cover art: LINK

https://www.facebook.com/Discotekmed...02542039774874
    Coming June 25th 2019! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in the original Japanese language with English subtitles on SDBD!

Rightstuf pre-order link: https://www.rightstufanime.com/The-W...nguage-Blu-ray

All 52 episodes in standard definition on one Blu Ray disc. Japanese with English subtitles. Region A.

Released in its original form in North America for the first time! This contains all 52 episodes in the original Japanese language with English subtitles in standard definition on one Blu Ray disc!

WHOO-HOO!!! The cover isn't the greatest, but it works for what it is.

Comment

Cute cover in all its '80s wonderment. I remember watching the... interesting... Canadian dub for this on TV not even a decade ago. One of the digital broadcast networks was airing it in the early morning. Might grab this at some point if the price is right to see what the original sounds like.
      Ana & Matsuri sandwich || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: Lucky Star; The Promised Neverland
      ~ Last Watched: Devil Hunter Yohko; [email protected] Xenoglossia; Manabi Straight!; Ghost in the Shell; Space Patrol Luluco
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Seeing that the Wizard of Oz came back in the 1980's that I wasn't expecting there to be much to work with. Nevertheless, the cover art gets the job done and while the art quality isn't all that great, it's perfectly fine for something from an era gone by. In any case, I'm just glad that Discotek got the original Japanese version knowing that back in the days dubs were made with the intent of putting the product on TV rather than a simple translation that keeps everything else the same as the original.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
        Watching: Galaxy Angel, Rayearth, Arte, City Hunter
        Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y, KHO, DBG, HIG-G, JJK, MTP, TKW, A3A, ASH, ADV, TSZ, K3B, MWZ, SLP, JEL, SDF, GBF-G, RRQ, DCF, 1RM-3
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X