Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Nichijou - My Ordinary Life: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Nichijou - My Ordinary Life: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 7/23/19.
    Includes English dub

Special Features: Episode 0, Textless Songs
    Last edited by WTK; 05-10-2019, 07:18 PM.

Now THIS is a nice cover! All the IMPORTANT (my favorite) characters are on the cover! DANG IT! I might have to buy it just for the cover. When there's a sale, obviously. This should have been the cover on the first release. I never thought this would get a dub, but more fans is a GOOD thing!

Comment

Perhaps an even more compelling reason to replace the previous release than the new language track is the true protagonists featured on the cover. I hope to see Hakase plastered all over the back cover and every disc as well.

Sakamoto managed to make it on there three times just between the front cover art and the spine. And... he was on the spine of the previous release as well. I guess everything needs a mascot, huh?
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Even though I think I have seen this piece of artwork about a bazillion times, it looks great. It definitely needs to have Professor Shinonome on it as it's her crazy inventions and stuff that carries this show more than anything, all while Nano is attached to her for obvious reasons. Quite a nice piece of cover art Funimation is putting out, and I'm just surprised that they are putting out a dub knowing just how tough it is going to be to dub this show.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art. And just like the preliminary cover there is no mention of English dub on the front cover / spine.

Comment

There better be a sticker acknowledging it or they risk low sales due to confusion between releases since the last set is still easy to find.
            Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X