Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin: Chronicle of the Loum Battlefield

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin: Chronicle of the Loum Battlefield (Blu-ray) due out on 7/2/19.
    Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin Chronicle of the Loum Battlefield contains episodes 5-6 of the anime directed by Takashi Imanishi.

Special Features: Promotional Videos and TV Spots.
    Last edited by WTK; 03-16-2019, 01:16 PM.

Nice cover once again, I actually like "busy" covers and this is nice imo.

Can't wait. I LOVED the first 4 episodes, I engaged with those the same way I do Game of Thrones episodes.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

A great collage of most of the characters that we love from the original story, although that just makes me wish that they actually adapted all of The Origin to effectively remake that original story, rather than just the flashback arcs made for the manga. Now that there are domestic Blu-rays for the full series, I might consider selling those massive Japanese singles. Maybe I should wait a while and see if they end up putting out an actual complete collection before making that decision.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Pretty busy cover there, but it's quite a fitting cover for this release. I especially like the strategic use of red tint here to emphasize Amuro and Char as the main combatants on opposite sides of the battlefield, all while those other characters are major players in this war. This series is really great and it has excellent cover art to do justice to this Gundam series.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X