Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeye
    replied
    Those art cards certainly make this release more worthwhile in getting.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    I somehow missed this update...

Packaging shot added to the first post. Release includes 6 art cards (while supplies last).
    Last edited by WTK; 09-01-2019, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EmperorBrandon
    replied
    Originally posted by peace-of-hope View Post
    I don't actually know what the uncut footage is, but it mainly refers to this release being the Japanese Blu-ray footage vs TV broadcast / simulcast footage.
    Yeah, FUNimation pretty much uses the term in that way ("Simulcast" vs. "Uncut") for every show they stream on their website. Most series will have animation upgrades and the like for the Blu-ray release.

Leave a comment:

• peace-of-hope
    replied
    I don't actually know what the uncut footage is, but it mainly refers to this release being the Japanese Blu-ray footage vs TV broadcast / simulcast footage.

Leave a comment:

• MythicalFangNZ
    replied
    Damn!!! I preferred the preliminary cover art. They have now cut best girl Hitomi from it -_- My other favourite character, Anzu is also cut from the final cover art. ARGH.

Leave a comment:

• Chisel
    replied
    Yea, I don't remember anything censored or needing it either. Just noticed they removed some of the characters in the final coverart for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how much was cut. If there was anything censored, it's not obvious as it probably means it's something that's added later for home video. For a show like this, I'm not exactly sure there was any censorship involved.

Leave a comment:

• Bossman12340
    replied
    How heavily cut was the TV version? I'm a bit out of the loop.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Back cover added to the first post with notation of "The Complete Uncut Version of HINAMATSURI".

Leave a comment:

• GingaDaiuchuu
    replied
    I'm a little impressed that they didn't just go with the main key art, but I guess when it's an actual piece of character art instead of just reflections of faces in bubbles, it's not so surprising that they stray from the norm this time. I hate that we can't even be sure this will come with a slipcover anymore, or may come with a slipcover for some and not for others.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    Not the best looking of cover arts, but it does the job.

Leave a comment:

• angelmcazares
    replied
    Funimation is not lazily using an ubiquitous promotional art piece. Hell is going to freeze.

Leave a comment:

• zidanetribal2000
    replied
    So possible slip cover here? Can't tell with Funi anymore sadly. I do like the art.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    started a topic [US BD] HINAMATSURI: Complete Collection

HINAMATSURI: Complete Collection

HINAMATSURI: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/13/19 (was 6/4/19).
    Special Features: Textless Songs
    Last edited by WTK; 09-01-2019, 10:28 AM.
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X