Widgets Magazine

Rage of Bahamut - Genesis: Complete Collection (Essentials)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Rage of Bahamut - Genesis: Complete Collection (Essentials)

Widgets Magazine

Rage of Bahamut - Genesis: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) due out on 5/28/19.
    Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 12 Commentary, Episode 6.5 - Roundup, Episode 6.5 - Roundup Preview, Textless Opening & Closings, Preview for Episode 1, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 02-15-2019, 07:53 PM.

I actually like this cover art and missed this show on the first time around. I will check it out on streaming first to see if I like it. I'm half tempted just to go ahead and pre-order this if it will encourage Funi to continue to use 1 banner on future Essentials/Classics releases.

Comment

I don't know if Funimation just forgot to throw that extra banner onto this one, but it certainly looks better than all of its "Essential" contemporaries thanks to that. I always thought the Essentials banner was a little more bearable than the Classics banner, particularly up against a Blu-ray banner or two, so I guess the fact that they seem to be moving exclusively to those is an improvement? Man they've got me setting the bar low...
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Definitely a better solution to the Essential line branding than the previous double (even triple lol) banner galore. Hope Funi sticks with only 1 banner on these releases in the future.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

This look would be perfect if it didn't have that gray Essentials banner on it. But seeing that it must appear on this line of releases, it definitely helps that it doesn't have that banner overload by dropping the BD one that has been found on just about every release. It makes quite a big difference for the better seeing that for this particular cover, it has a rough border on it and squeezing in all those banners just makes it look silly all while not exactly being the most practical of things.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Haru, My Roommate is a Cat
          Watching: And Yet the Town Moves, Super Sonico, Hayate the Combat Butler season 2, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X