Widgets Magazine

Lucky Star: Complete Collection (Essentials)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Lucky Star: Complete Collection (Essentials)

Widgets Magazine

Lucky Star: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) due out on 5/14/19.
    Special Features: OVA - ""JK"", Lucky Racer: Checker Flag in Akihabara & Lucky Racer Highlight, Radio Kansai's Public Recording of ""New Lucky Channel"", On-Screen Text Reference Guide, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 03-01-2019, 10:00 PM.

I am not surprised by this art, this is the same as the BD/DVD Combo that they released a while back. Does the job well given what this show is about. I sill own the original Bandai DVD releases of Lucky Star, so I don't see myself getting this.
    Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

Comment

The artwork is as expected, and it does the job. Everything, except the Essentials banner, that is.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Haru, My Roommate is a Cat
      Watching: And Yet the Town Moves, Super Sonico, Hayate the Combat Butler season 2, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Typical artwork that accomplishes its goal for the series I like it. However I'm of the mind that the "Blu-Ray + Digital" banner should have been dropped for the Essential release.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X