Widgets Magazine

Kamisama Kiss: Season 2 Collection (Essentials)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Kamisama Kiss: Season 2 Collection (Essentials)

Widgets Magazine

Kamisama Kiss: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) due out on 5/7/19.
    Special Features: Episode 4 Commentary, Episode 12 Commentary, Textless Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 03-01-2019, 10:05 PM.

The Essentials banner really ruins the image. They need to resize the artwork or something.

Comment

Image for the color art, nice. The gray Essentials banner, not nice. Not surprised by the choice of art, but it does the job.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
      Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I think this is where I differ from the masses here lol. I don't think the gray Essentials banner necessarily hurts the majority of releases its used on since gray is usually a neutral color. The problem here is Funimation is addicted to banners in general.

If Funimation would have omitted the "Blu-Ray + Digital" banner like they recently did with Freezing, Freezing Vibrations, The Rolling Girls and Rage of Bahamut: Genesis then this would have looked a lot better. We should be thankful that it doesn't look as bad as this monstrosity from the SAVE days.

The whole "Blu-Ray + Digital" banner is redundant since they put a "Digital Copy" sticker on the front shrink wrap and a digital copy banner on the back usually. The case has a natural "Blu-Ray" banner as well. I was actually hoping that starting with the May Essential releases they would have dropped the "Blu-Ray + Digital" banner entirely.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X