Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] A Silent Voice

Widgets Magazine

A Silent Voice (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 4/2/19.
    A Silent Voice due out on 4/2/19.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-09-2019, 06:12 AM.

Can't wait to put this on my shelf! Promo shot, but it works perfectly!

Comment

Wish it could've gotten some sort of LE, but after all this time, goddamn I'll take it. They couldn't have found a bad piece of art to use, so no worries there. Nice colors to go with it all around as well. It's going to hurt a little just to see the regular Blu-ray case; it would be really nice if they could just throw a slipcover over it.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

^ Every Shout release I've gotten has had a slipcover, so there's a very good chance this one will, too.
        DVD/Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Schaef View Post
          ^ Every Shout release I've gotten has had a slipcover, so there's a very good chance this one will, too.
          Ooh, nice. Thanks for letting me know.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

So just a standard release with slip for the US; meh, I was pretty much expecting that. Sooo very glad I got the UK Collector's Edition box set from Anime Limited, with a chipboard box, clear plastic slip with the front cover character images printed on it to create a 3D effect with the printed box behind it, and a really nice image on back with awesome reflective metallic finish and highlights, of Shoko and Shouya on the bridge under the cherry blossoms. Plus, a digipack with more full-page, clean art on it, and a very thick 76-page art book. Really nice set compared to this bare bones US release.

Comment

Nice cover but I'm going to wait and seeing if RightStuf makes a collector's set of this for Eleven Arts.
              "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Not much stands out, but nevertheless it's always great to look at something made by KyoAni.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://twitter.com/camlesloue/statu...92890216730625

Comment

Looks great, except for that blue box. I would rather not see it at all, but if it has to go somewhere, the bottom is where I would want it.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
                    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Shout has stickers on their covers, so that's very likely what the blue box is.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X